How will the New Keele Deal be delivered?
Between now and 2023, the New Keele Deal will focus on eight priorities to deliver innovation-led, higher value employment growth.
These priorities are:
- Keele Treatment and Innovation Support Programme (KRISP)
- Mercia Centre for Innovation Leadership (MCIL)
- Smart Energy Network Demonstrator (SEND)
- Healthcare collaboration (NHS-University-Industry)
- Harnessing global reach and visibility for local economic impact
- Constellation Partnership (formerly Northern Gateway Development Zone)
- Higher-level educational provision
- Spatial masterplan for the University campus and the local area