Marketing and Communications
Explore this Section
- / Central Services /
- Marketing and Communications /
- Communications Support /
- Internal Communications
Digital signage on campus
The digital screen network can be used to welcome staff, students and visitors to campus, promote key messages, and direct people to specific event spaces and car parks, etc.
There are eight digital signs across campus, two of which also have LED screens:
- Chancellor’s Building (car park side) – includes LED screen
- Chancellor’s Building (atrium side) – includes LED screen
- Chancellor’s car park (corner of Barnes Hall Road and The Covert)
- Darwin (bottom of University Drive)
- IC4 (Entrance on University Drive)
- Keele Hall
The University also has a number of TV display screens situated within buildings around campus that can be used in the same way.
Content must be submitted electronically toat least three (3) business days prior to the first date on which the content is to be displayed. Late requests will be accommodated where possible but cannot be guaranteed.
Digital signs and LED screens:
- Content submissions must include the title of the event, date(s) of event, time, location and the requested duration that the content should be displayed for, along with the name for the event should we have any queries. Announcements will run for a maximum of 14 days.
- The ideal message length on each content block is 25 characters, placed over two lines. Messages should be no longer than 30 characters.
- Please note that requests for advertising of commercial products or services, or new programmes/courses, is not possible.
TV display screens:
- Submissions must include a pre-prepared 300dpi 254 x 143 jpeg suitable for widescreen (16:9) or a widescreen PowerPoint slide, your name, a summary about the image and the date range for the display of content.
- If you need advice or support with the production of an image, please .
In times of high demand, we reserve the right to determine what content is displayed at which location(s) and determine the duration, dates, and times content is displayed, as well as the right to edit content to ensure consistency and in line with our house style.