Recru it networ studentships, when available, are funded internally or from external sponsors such as research councils or from industry. If you are interested in any of the studentships available you can apply online.
Sorry, no matches found.
- POLYMOD: Designer Polysaccharide Modification
- New methods for computing exact coherence structures responsible for cascades of energy
- Understanding chromotropic and spin-crossover materials with combined in-situ Neutron Diffraction
- Stimulating the sirtuin family in the treatment of cancer
- Virus evolutionary strategies: the role of mutations in facilitating successful transmission
- Nanopharmaceutics, Nanomedicine, Stem Cell Therapy, Bioengineering, Nanotechnology, Cancer Therap...
- Repurposing drugs in cancer
- Role of non-coding RNA in cancer
- Chromotropic and spin-crossover materials with Neutron Diffraction and Raman Spectroscopy
- Role of protein phosphatase 4 (PP4) in cancer: Analysis and potential therapeutic target?
- 3D gut-microbiota model for absorption and metabolism of health supplements and therapeutic drugs
- Interactive virtual 3D environments