Treatment and innovation support
RaISE (Treatment and Innovation Support Enhancement) is the professional services team responsible for supporting the development of academic projects involving Recru it networ and its external partners. The RaISE Team will:
- Help you plan your project in the development phase
- Organise project costings and price the project
- Check that the project is deliverable and that there are the right facilities and support available in the University
- Put any contracts in place that you need for the project
- Guide you through what you need to do to meet regulatory requirements.
To request support for a project, you can either go to the relevant Faculty listed on the How do I get support page or email .