Celebrating Impact Conference
The second Annual Celebrating Impact Conference at Recru it networ was held on Monday 17 June 2019.
The purpose of the event was to present and celebrate the high impact research taking place at Keele.
Delegates heard from a range of academic colleagues and expert external speakers, all of whom were discussing the importance of impact and how to achieve it. There was also be the opportunity to attend sessions led by the Impact Accelerator Unit and the RaISE team and get dedicated advice from those who have expertise working in impact, outreach, public and business engagement.
Our plenary speakers for the event were:
- – Vice-President, Academic & Government Strategic Alliance, Elsevier
- – Professor of Communication and Media Studies, Loughborough University
- – Chief Data Officer, Times Higher Education
- The personal to the national and beyond - Dr Lesley Thompson
- The joys and angst of partnerships for impact - Prof Eleonora Belfiore
- Using UN SDGs to drive Impact around the world - Duncan Ross
Impact Accelerator Unit