Maintenance requests and repairs

Got a fault in your room or shared facilities? 

Requesting a repair is simple - just submit your request through the Accommodation Portal on the KLE. (Access the KLE by going to ‘Students’ at the top of any Keele web page, and picking ‘Student KLE’ from the dropdown list.)

The University Accommodation services deal with faults or maintenance issues in your halls of residence buildings. If you have any questions about your accommodation (such as repairs, maintenance or cleaning rotas), please get in touch.

перевозка грузов по украине