How to apply - Undergraduate degree (international students)

We are committed to making the admissions process as smooth as possible for our applicants.

You apply through the online. The UCAS website provides detailed guidance on how to complete the application form.

You can also contact your local British Council Office for advice or email us at [email protected].

The institution code for Keele is K12.

The codes for courses at Keele are given under each subject entry of the undergraduate prospectus or can be found here. Please take care to enter the course code correctly.

When we receive your application the International Admissions Team will assess your qualifications. If we are able to make you an offer of a place you will receive this online through your UCAS application account. We will also contact you by email to give you more information about Keele.

If you would like to be considered for a Keele International Student Scholarship please note that you will have to make a separate application for this.

How to apply - Postgraduate (Masters) degree (international students)

Information for international students on how to apply for a Postgraduate degree at Keele.

Applying online to Keele

All full-time Postgraduate course applications (except for the ones listed below) are made through our online system.  You click on the 'Apply' button on the course to do this.

You will need to provide a transcript of your degree-level studies and certificate if you have completed your studies, plus English language test results and references.  You can attached scanned documents to the application form.

If you do not have final degree or English language results now you can still apply and we will make your offer conditional on you providing this information later.

Please note that as an international student you can only obtain a visa for study for a full-time course in the UK.  Many of the Keele postgraduate courses are only available for part-time study so please make sure that you check that full-time study is available before you make the application.

You should also check the entry requirements including English language before you apply.

Courses for which applications are not made through Keele

If you wish to apply for the following courses there is a different process:

  • PGCE: apply through 
  • MA/Dip Social Work: apply through 

After you apply

Once you have accepted the unconditional offer of a place at Keele, or met the conditions of any offer, then you will be sent pre-arrival information by the Postgraduate Office.

We will start to send this out in July. In addition, your School will contact you about the date for starting your course and any preparations you need to make.

У нашей фирмы популярный блог , он рассказывает про

Нашел в интернете интересный web-сайт , он рассказывает про