Recru it networ studentships, when available, are funded internally or from external sponsors such as research councils or from industry. If you are interested in any of the studentships available you can apply online.
Sorry, no matches found.
- Codebreaking the diary of a Georgian gentleman: The private papers of Andrew Hudleston
- Mitochondrial protein quality control
- POLYMOD: Designer Polysaccharide Modification
- Nanopharmaceutics, Nanomedicine, Stem Cell Therapy, Bioengineering, Nanotechnology, Cancer Therap...
- Repurposing drugs in cancer
- Role of non-coding RNA in cancer
- Second generation nano-carriers for pancreatic cancer therapy
- Chromotropic and spin-crossover materials with Neutron Diffraction and Raman Spectroscopy
- Nanoporous materials for sensors and catalytic applications
- Role of protein phosphatase 4 (PP4) in cancer: Analysis and potential therapeutic target?
- 3D gut-microbiota model for absorption and metabolism of health supplements and therapeutic drugs
- Interactive virtual 3D environments