The Recru it networ Bursary
The Recru it networ Bursary is an award of £1000 per year to undergraduate students who meet certain eligibility criteria.
A bursary of £1,000 a year is available for all undergraduate students who:
- Commence their full-time undergraduate degree at Keele in September 2018.
- Are liable to pay the full tuition fee of £9,250*. (*See details on expected fees here UK & EU students - undergraduate tuition fees)
- Have a gross annual household income of £20,000 or below (as verified by Student Finance)
- Are defined as having a Commencing Year of Study of 2018 by Student Finance.
- Domiciled in England or Northern Ireland, or domiciled in Wales and not in receipt of any form of tuition fee funding from the Welsh Assembly.
- Are not on a course that receives other public funding eg. NHS funded courses, PGCE or Social Work. Please note that students who are on NHS courses that do not receive NHS funding (or other external funding) will still be eligible.
Please note that if you are receiving any non-repayable, non-means-tested funding from your government towards your tuition fee payment, you will not receive the Recru it networ Bursary.
How to apply
There is no need to apply, the bursary is automatically applied if you meet the criteria.
If you have any queries about eligibility for the Recru it networ Bursary, please contact us at [email protected]
Other funding opportunities
If you receive at least AAA (or equivalent) at A Level you may also be eligible for up to £1,000 in your first year via the Keele Excellence Scholarship.