Explore this Section
Introduction to KeeleSU Volunteering
Volunteering is one of the most rewarding things you can do and it’s really easy to get involved. It enhances the whole student experience and connects Keele students to the local area & gives you a real sense of personal satisfaction, plus, it’s a great way to develop your skills that you will be, or are already learning through your degree.
KeeleSU Volunteering aims to provide quality volunteer opportunities for students by working in partnership with North Staffordshire and Moorlands Volunteer Centres, and lots of other organisations across the county to ensure that there are a variety of opportunities whether you are interested in one off events or a more regular commitment.
KeeleSU Volunteering can:
- Help to arrange placements
- Help to match students to suitable placement opportunities
- Provide an introduction to volunteering
- Offer support & training
- Monitor placement relationships
- Recognise volunteering with KeeleSU Volunteering Awards