Explore this Section
Staff in the Student Welfare team can give you information and advice about different issues related to studying at Keele. We offer a range of services which are available to all Keele students. We:
- Develop, co-ordinate and support a range of activities for Keele Welcome
- Provide accurate information and advice to students on both academic and welfare issues such as Leave of Absence, Course change and Withdrawal.
- We coordinate the Keele Mentors Scheme which is open to all new undergraduate and postgraduate research students.
- We are responsible for supporting specific student groups at Keele such as Mature students, Local/Commuter Students, etc.
Come along to one of our drop-in sessions - we're here to help!
- Develop, co-ordinate and support a range of activities aimed at enhancing the student experience and easing student transition into studying at university
- Provide accurate information and advice to students on both academic and welfare issues and explore the different options available to students
- Organise a range of activities and provide relevant information, advice and support to different student groups including mature students, students living off campus and students from a care leaver background
- Support staff to more effectively support students
We work directly with students and offer both drop in times and bookable appointment slots. Please us for more information and to make an appointment.